Why Choose Skyline?
The New Horizon of Service
Skyline Pest Solutions, LLC was founded in June 2004 on a simple premise that permeates our company, our philosophy, our people and our service: “The New Horizon of Service.” These five words are much more than a slogan to every member of the Skyline family; they lay the ground work for our mission to be the premier leader in the termite and pest control industry by providing the highest level of integrity and professionalism in order to protect the health and property of our community.
Brian Butler, co-founder of Skyline Pest Solutions, gained industry experience with a large pest control service company where he was very successful in his management position and was an integral part in the success of the company before visualizing ways to improve the current systems in the industry. With careful planning and no small degree of coordination, in June 2004, Skyline Pest Solutions, Inc. was founded. As a result of the relationships Butler had built in the industry and the trust he had gained by his peers, Skyline opened the doors with an A-Team in place—a team of only eight people. The business model had an immediate impact on the industry and a new energy was created. This energy was the result of an uncompromising dedication to “The New Horizon of Service.”
Today, we have a customer base of 15,000 strong and growing, and professional partnerships with some of Georgia’s largest builders and contractors. All of our team members adhere to our promise to deliver “The New Horizon of Service” with each opportunity we have. Our efforts have made Skyline one of Georgia’s premier termite and pest control companies.
Skyline’s vision is to be recognized by our clients, team members, and industry experts as the premier termite and pest control company in the southeast. The foundation of this vision is built on the mission to be the premier leader in the termite and pest control industry by providing the highest level of integrity and professionalism in order to protect the health and property of our community. We look forward to providing you “The New Horizon of Service” today and for many years to come.
Skyline Service Highlights
- Knowledgeable, experienced team members, with a combined total of more than 100 years experience in the industry
- Full time, in-house training team
- Eco-friendly services to protect your health, property and environment
- Multiple neighborhood offices to better serve you
- Fully licensed and insured
- Drug-free workplace
- Access to your account and service records in your Personal Online Portal
- Convenient payment options, including online bill pay and credit card auto billing
- Discount for having multiple services
- Circle of Friends customer referral program
- Members of the Georgia and National Pest Management Associations